NxControl System Co., Ltd., an innovator in smart home control system, announced during COMPUTEX 2016 the debut of NxAiHome – Smart Home Remote Control and Gateway and NxRemote Kit 2.0 – whereby they will be giving live demonstrations of its AI LINK new applications at the SmarTEX-Smart Home & Entertainment pavilion during the five-day show.
NxControl System provides distributors, system integrators, VARs, telecom carriers, etc. with NxAiHome, NxAiHome Plus and NxRemote Kit 2.0. The new IoT products will hit the market in June/July in Taiwan, USA, Japan, and EMEA regions. NxControl System focuses particularly on smart home control solutions in order to create cost-effective and affordable smart home control systems for people to enjoy luxury smart life at affordable prices. Moreover, NxAiHome's innovative application of AI LINK for big data analytics tools can help shape the future of your smart buildings.
NxControl System will demonstrate its AI LINK new applications, including Home Convenient applications for real-time detection and personal macro scenario settings, Home Safety applications for real-time remote surveillance and Home Energy Saving applications for remote control home appliances and status of electric power consumption via your Android or iOS mobile app.
Features of the NxAiHome:
- All-in-One remote for all IR devices
- Easy DIY installation and setup
- 4.7″ TFT LCD touch display
- Personal macro scenario setting for smart life linked
- Controllable for devices behind cabinets or walls
- Wireless control through Android or iOS app
- IR code download and learning function
- Compatible with other ZigBee HA devices (bulb, air quality detector, indoor temperature and humidity, gas sensor, IP camera, etc.)
Source: NxControl System