During the next CES 2016, BeeWi will display its connected Water Control product. With BeeWi, garden, flowers on balcony or kitchen garden will never miss water.
Thanks to the successful technological collaboration between BeeWi and Solem, this connected water control is made in France and allows the user to control the watering of his garden easily, intuitively and efficiently. This device can be for all the simple irrigation uses.
Far simpler than the existing products, it is controlled with an iOS or Android smartphone via Bluetooth Low Energy thanks to the free WaterPad app. By adapting consumption to the needs of the garden, the product offers a responsible and sustainable watering, saving water and caring for the environment.
This control unit can be easily and quickly screwed on every plain garden tap, like a garden hose. After downloading the WaterPad app on your smartphone/tablet, the Bluetooth just needs to be switch on.
Thanks to its simple and intuitive interface, the user can quickly choose between Watering or Spray and schedule the starting of the watering(s) at set times or days.
BeeWi Water Control will be available early 2016 at the price of €69.
- Watering mode:
- Up to 8 start times a day
- Adjustable watering time from 1 minute to 12 hours
- Cycles: week days, even/odd/odd 31, recurring from 1 to 31 days
- Rain Delay up to 15 days or permanent
- Manual start/stop
- Spray mode:
- Spray time from 5 seconds to 24 hours
- Interval between starts: from 30 seconds to 31 days
- Up to 4 sequences a day
- Cycles: week days
- This device uses a 9v battery, allowing a minimum 6 months autonomy.