Marvell, a world leader in storage, cloud infrastructure, Internet of Things, connectivity and multimedia semiconductor solutions, will showcase this week at Mobile World Congress 2016 in Barcelona, Spain its industry-leading, comprehensive suite of silicon and software platform solutions for IoT, wireless, broadband and Smart home ecosystems. As a leader in innovation and silicon design, Marvell will demonstrate its latest integrations with Google Weave and Brillo, as well as advancements in its Kinoma suite of products, modular chip (MoChi) virtual system-on-chip (VSoC) and Andromeda Box platform. Demonstrations will take place at Marvell’s booth, located in CC8 meeting room 8.23 in Hall 8.1.
“Marvell is committed to continuously delivering the most advanced technologies to power the Smart home, wearable market and industrial applications. Our latest partnerships and integrations showcased at Mobile World Congress position Marvell at the forefront of design and innovation for the next wave of connected devices,” said Maya Strelar-Migotti, Senior Vice President of Smart Networked Devices and Solutions (SNDS) Business Group at Marvell Semiconductor, Inc. “We strive to engineer products that deliver smart, cost-effective solutions enabling a smarter world.”
A complete demonstration of IoT and Wireless solutions will be showcased and will include:
- Marvell's EZ-Connect
- Marvell's IAP140 quad-core ARM Cortex A53 application processor combined with Marvell's industry-leading wireless connectivity solutions
- Marvell's latest Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, ZigBee, technologies, including its Avastar 88W8977 and 88W8997 28nm Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.2 low-power SoC, which are designed to deliver the ultimate solution in wireless connectivity, for a robust and uninterrupted consumer experience and advanced indoor location and navigation technologies using 802.11mc and BLE Angle of Arrival, standards based solutions
- Marvell's IAP-based Andromeda Box platform made for Brillo to accelerate the development of connected devices.
- Cutting-edge carrier-grade connectivity built for service providers from 4×4 Wi-Fi to G.hn for gigabit networking over powerline, coax and phone line.
- Marvell's newest products based on its revolutionary MoChi architecture, including the ARMADA 3700 SoC and G.hn Wave-2 networking technology. Marvell's MoChi architecture provides customers the ability to easily and seamlessly connect to other Marvell MoChi modules to create a VSoC, enabling lower system cost, simpler board design and faster time-to-market.
- LTE thin-modem technology for mobile broadband, telematics and M2M applications.