Secufirst by HomeON International Limited provides smart security solutions that introduces commercial-grade security products with affordable prices for ordinary homes and SOHOs. The company has been named a SMAhome Award 2016 honoree for its Smart Home Connect SK-01. SK-01 won Top of Popularity and was showcased at SMAhome International Exhibition and Conference 2016. The cost-effective product is ideal for DIY users.
SK-01 is a wireless smart home system that includes a smart home gateway, Wi-Fi HD cameras, door/window sensor, smart plug, PIR motion sensor, siren, and remote keyfob. The gateway and sensors operates on the Sub-1GHz frequency. They system provides crisp video and two-way video. The system working with a Wi-Fi network camera helps reduce false alarm for home users by checking what’s happening via the recorded or streaming videos when the alarm is triggered. The IFTTT-like software integration to let users to create scenarios for intelligent control.
The company has customization capability, providing software and hardware designs of the connected devices and cloud platform to its ODM customers like Legrand, Yale, Honeywell and Somfy. The company provides tailor-made and value-added solutions to its customers instead of me-too products. This approach helps its customers avoid keen price competition. The company believes adding value and creating differentiation on products is an essential way to edge out other competitors and have sustainable growth.
Besides video surveillance and alarm products, the company plans to introduce green and power management products in H2 2016. The company sees this market growing.
Europe and the United States are seen as two major home security markets. The company indicated that the consumers in the two regions have higher awareness on the smart home concept. Overall speaking, the company thinks the smart home market growth remains flat, and the market will boom when there is a right balance between price and performance.
- Gateway: provides wireless access and manage Secufirst smart home control system
- Wireless IP camera: offers live-view video and remote alerts, PIR motion detection and infrared night vision.
- Motion sensor: detects movement up to 110-degree angle of coverage. Suitable for home monitoring at the main entrance and hallway.
- Door/Window sensor: sends out alerts when the door or window is open. Placed on the front the door, back door and windows.
- Smart plug: controls home appliances which are plugged into the power switch, for energy management.
- Siren: Frightens away intruders; sensor grouping function.
- Remote keyfob: arms or disarms the sensors quickly by pressing the PANIC button for sounding the siren, and record videos by pressing RECORDING button.