The IoT industry will have a huge economic impact between $3.9 to $11 trillion USD by 2025. On average, 40-60% of the industry will require interoperability between devices. The ultimate goal for IoT in a smart environment is to create an ecosystem which enables a “seamless” connected experience between all devices, however this requires interoperability between devices regardless of make, model, or manufacturer. Things that needs to considered for a smart IoT eco-system:
1. Make devices SMART by choosing a simple platform which can reduce your time to market and provide the results you need.
2. The biggest problem facing IoT at this stage is that devices don’t work together with other devices. Ensure that the platform guarantees that all devices work together.
3. A robust online sales channel which will open up huge opportunities for you on a global scale.
In GoToMyThings, we have accomplished these issues and guarantee all connected things work together and more. Let us be your consultant for any connected questions.
- An IoT Services Portal for device access and management
- An IFTTT-like service for automated cross-device interactivity
- Main applications in the platform: SmartCam, SmartSwitch, SmartLighting, SmartDoorbell, SmartGateway, SmartSensors, SmartThermostat, and SmartVehicles.
- Device integration support for x86, ARM, MIPS and others
- Client REST API support for Android, iOS and web browsers
- Ecommerce sales channel in the U.S.