GE Link Smart Bulb is an energy consumption protocol which can be remotely controlled via smartphons or smart hubs. It can work on a Wi-Fi network, allowing users to remotely control the bulb individually or in a group via the Wink app. The smart bulb can sync with other smart products and automate the lighting to suit user schedules. The light bulb consumes less energy costing just $1.45 per year and it has a lifespan upwards of 22 years.
- Works with Amazon Alexa for voice control
- Compatible with Wink App, Amazon Echo, SmartThings Hub or any ZigBee compatible devices
- Provides 800 lumens of light output and 2700K Soft White appearance
- Wirelessly control via smartphone from anywhere in the world, dimmable via smart app
- Fit for indoor use for general applications