Skylink’s Screw-In Dimmer allows homeowners to integrate their existing set of light bulbs into the smart home for added efficiency. By setting up the Skylink Internet Hub to their router, and screwing-in their incandescent or LED bulbs into the device, homeowners can remotely control the bulbs brightness using the SkylinkNet iOS or Android app. The SkylinkNet connected home suite is also compatible with Alexa Voices Services and the IFTTT platform.
- Utilizes Alexa Voice Service technology
- IFTTT function allows users to connect with leading connected home accessories including Amazon Echo, Nest Cam, WeMo, and Phillips Hue
- Controlled by an Internet Hub that connects through a wireless router to coordinate sensor and receiver activity
- Compatible with incandescent, LED bulbs, and CFL
- Compatible with SkylinkNet’s suite of connected home kits and accessories