BTstar, a brand created by Sunitech Co., Ltd. to provide customizable smart home solutions based on Z-Wave technology, showcased its latest Z-Wave Plus gateway “Heimdall” and a portfolio of connected devices ranging from IP cameras, sensors, switches to sirens and more at Computex Taipei 2015. Pilot production of Heimdall begins this month.
Z-Wave Plus is a certification program for identifying products built on the ‘Next Gen’ Z-Wave hardware platform, which is also known as the 500 Series or 5th Generation Z-Wave.
- Embedded wireless 500 Series Z-Wave module, which provides higher power output for increased range compared to 300 series Z-Wave modules
- Wi-Fi connectivity with WPS function and Ethernet port
- Point-to-Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- Dynamic host configuration protocol (DHCP)
- UID code for easy installation
- USB port for optional expansion
- Invisible antenna design
Sunitec is a professional developer, manufacturer, and distributor of mobile phone accessories with expertise in Bluetooth communication. Its major product lines include Bluetooth modules and solutions, such as headsets, speakers and dongles.