Spectec Computer Co., Ltd., a Taiwan-based company specializing in the design and manufacture of wireless network cards, presented its ZigBee family at Computex Taipei 2015. Highlighting the microSD ZigBee card (SDZ-539), the ZigBee family also includes ZigBee USB dongles (SDZ-531 and SDZ-536) and ZigBee modules (SDZ-538 and SDZ-5120).
The microSD ZigBee card can be used for home automation, personal healthcare and security access control applications.
microSD ZigBee card SDZ-539 features:
- Dimensions: 15 x 11 x 1 mm
- MCU: CC2530 (Texas Instruments)
- Protocol: ZigBee 2007 (IEEE 802.15.4)
- Data rate: 250 kbps
- Programmable output power: Up to 4.5 dBm
- Frequency: 2.405~2.480GHz (16 channel)
- OS: Windows Mobile, WinCE, Windows XP/Vista, Linux, Android