RISCO Group, the global integrated security solutions provider, will be presenting a host of exciting new products at IFSEC 2015.
An extension of RISCO Group’s award-winning Agility 3 and LightSYS 2 intruder alarms, using the iRISCO smartphone app, new ‘SmartHome’ offers homeowners total control of their security, safety and home appliances.
RISCO’s powerful video-enabled security solutions combined with their new connected home devices now enables householders to increase their energy efficiency, save money and enjoy control of their home devices and security – using just a single interface.
ProSYS Plus – NEW G3 panel with 512 zones
The new ProSYS Plus grade 3 hybrid security system is designed for the commercial sector. The powerful solution offers a unique array of benefits, featuring a revolutionary single hardware platform with a unique licensing mechanism, allowing virtually unlimited scalability for any size of installation up to 512 zones.
Encompassing the complete spectrum of advanced RISCO technology, the ProSYS Plus professional security solution provides:
• Advanced scalable control panel suitable for any commercial installation, up to 512 zones
• ‘Super Hybrid’ architecture offering wired, 2-way wireless and RISCO Bus for optimised installation
• Revolutionary cost-effective licensing model reducing project TCO
• Cloud-based smartphone app and web interface, enabling remote monitoring anytime, anywhere
• Full range of professional commercial and industrial detectors, utilising RISCO’s advanced detection technologies
• Integrated IP cameras for live HD video verification and remote ‘look in’ via the cloud
• Fully supported by RISCO’s open architecture command & control PSIM software
Beyond – NEW wired and wireless external detector
A combination of dual technology and integrated camera, Beyond provides crystal clear visual verification via the monitoring station, iRISCO smartphone app, or web interface.
Offering both flexibility and ease of installation, the IP65 rated wireless device features a chargeable auxiliary solar battery for extended battery life. Enhancing Beyond’s performance, false alarms in outdoor environments are drastically reduced via RISCOs’ unique Sway Recognition and Digital Correlation detection technologies.
• Cutting edge wireless DT outdoor detector with an integral high-resolution colour camera
• Crystal clear images for visual alarm verification, day and night
• Unique solar powered solution enabling close to unlimited battery life
• Visual Alarm verification via the iRISCO mobile app
• Minimal false alarm rate due to high detection performance technologies and visual verification capability
BWare – NEW wireless model added to the commercial detector range
BWare, RISCO Group’s wired and wireless detector series for professional installations, features reliability and a smart and modern design.
Utilising RISCO’s detection technologies, such as Anti-Cloak and K-band microwave for improved catch performance, and a unique wireless DT detector with active IR anti mask, the BWare series offers a comprehensive array of wired, wireless and Bus detectors.
Saving installation time and cost, the BWare BUS models can be remotely diagnosed and serviced using the RISCO Bus. The BWare series is ideal for a wide range of commercial and high security applications; with Grade 2 and Grade 3 versions. The BWare smart detector family provides the flexibility to utilise professional detectors within any installation – wired, wireless or hybrid – while maintaining a uniform look across the site.
Source: RISCO Group