Eaton, the power management company, will showcase its innovative and energy-savings solutions for the residential building and construction industry at the 2015 PCBC trade show on June 24 and 25. Offering the comprehensive portfolio of LED products, Eaton will showcase the innovative Halo ALLSLOPE LED downlight system for slope ceiling applications, as well as numerous ENERGY STAR certified and code-compliant recessed downlights, surface-mounted products, under cabinet and track lighting luminaires.
In addition to energy-efficient lighting solutions, show attendees will also be able to see a number of residential and wiring device solutions including:
- The Anyplace RF battery-operated switch enables homeowners and contractors to install a switch anywhere in the home without installing additional wiring.
- The Aspire RF wireless control is a customizable, energy-saving solution. This radio frequency-based system includes one-touch controllers and a wide range of wiring devices, enabling homeowners and contractors to create an integrated home control network.
- The Type CH Plug-on Neutral Load centers and Circuit Breakers enable the contractor to connect the breaker directly to the neutral bar, eliminating the need for wiring a pigtail and providing a time savings of up to 25 percent per AFCI and GFCI installation.
- Eaton’s Solar Power Centers combine both utility power and solar photovoltaic (PV) power into one enclosure panel and feature industry-exclusive, factory-installed, code-compliant markings, enabling installers quick and easy identification of product ratings and location of the parallel energy source disconnect.
- Eaton’s Complete Home Surge Protection product offering protects homeowners’ appliances and sensitive electronic equipment throughout the home during a surge and simply installs at the breaker box.
- The AF/GF circuit interrupters were developed in response to the 2014 National Electrical Code that now requires AFCI protection in kitchens and laundry areas as well as the historical requirement of ground fault protection.
- The AFCI receptacles are designed to recognize an arc fault and quickly trip to stop the flow of electricity to prevent the electrical system from being an ignition source of a fire.
Eaton delivers a range of innovative and reliable indoor and outdoor lighting solutions, as well as controls products specifically designed to maximize performance, energy efficiency and cost savings. Eaton lighting solutions serve customers in the commercial, industrial, retail, institutional, residential, utility and other markets.