Binatone Global and Hubble Connected will showcase their end-to-end Internet of Things (IoT) solutions and wide range of baby and home monitoring products at CBME China at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre.
Binatone, a provider of consumer electronics and lifestyle products for a broad range of applications including baby, pet and family connectivity at home, will showcase its newest product offering. Its products are sold under world leading brands such as Motorola, AEG, Binatone and iDECT.
Hubble is a new services and solutions platform that provides end-to-end IoT Connected Solutions to enhance consumer experience across a broad range of Binatone products. Users can now stream live video, engage in two-way audio communication, check room temperature, receive alerts and more on their smartphone or tablet via the Hubble application when paired with Motorola Connect products (among others). It also enables Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) to rapidly and seamlessly integrate products to The Cloud.
New 2015 Products on Display Will Include:
Baby Nursery Ecosystem Offerings:
- Motorola MBP854Connect: The MBP 854 Connect by Motorola is a baby monitor. This baby monitor includes an extra-large parent unit with 4.3″ screen and a camera with digital pan, tilt and zoom function. Parents can view their child from the Parent unit (via 2.4FHSS GHz Technology) or from anywhere using their smartphone, tablet or PC. The Camera will automatically connect to home Wi-Fi network. Simply install the free Hubble app. Real-time motion, sound, and temperature alerts give users peace of mind, wherever they are.
- Motorola MBP36S: The MBP 36S is a two-way communication baby video camera with a 3.5'' widescreen viewing unit for parents. The monitor serves remote pan and tilt, infrared night vision, high resolution screen and real-time motion, sound and temperature alerts. Powered by the free Hubble app, the MBP36S features upgrades like Crystal Clear Two Way Audio and Picture-in-Picture and AutoSwitch viewing modes.
Home Connect Ecosystem Offerings:
- Motorola Focus 73: A new outdoor camera with pan/tilt function, IP66 weatherproof standard, infrared night vision, and motion detection with (optional) triggered recording that will stream alerts directly to the user's smartphone or tablet using the Hubble app.
- Motorola FOCUS86 & Smart Tag: The newest home monitor from Binatone features Wi-Fi connectivity, two way communication, 80° field-of-view, long range 2.4GHz technology, infrared night vision, motion triggered recording, remote HD 1080P video streaming, motion, sound, and temperature alerts. With the Smart Tag, users can place the tag on door, window or any objects for motion sensing, and the presence detection to keep the home safe.
- Motorola FOCUS1000: A compact lifestyle video camera with Wi-Fi/BLE connection to mobile for live video streaming/sharing and control. The camera is with one-touch operation, hands-free mode, ultra-wide 138° field-of-view, a high-res optical sensor that shoots 1440p30fps or 1080p60fps videos, a built-in microphone and speaker, a SD slot for saving videos, long lasting battery, a durable water resistant casing and capable to pair with various mounting accessories for different lifestyle applications.
Additionally, Binatone will display baby monitoring products including the Motorola MBP 85Connect, MBP 853Connect, MBP 867, MBP 877, MBP 662, MBP 27T and popular home monitor, the Motorola Focus 66.
Source: Binatone Global