Uniden America Corp. has unveiled the Uniden Wireless DVR HDD (WDVR), a fully integrated wireless DVR video surveillance system designed for DIY small business and homeowners. The Uniden WDVR is available for sale exclusively through the Apple Online Store for $499, or via the Uniden website.
The WDVR offers simple and fast setup with intelligent, state-of-the-art capabilities to monitor homes or businesses from the palm of users’ hands via the Uniden WDVR mobile app.
Featuring two dual-motion-sensor cameras with built-in microphones, one terabyte hard drive system that holds 120+ days of video recording capacity, and wireless camera transmission up to 500 feet complete with LED night vision, the WDVR delivers an unparalleled video surveillance experience.
Download the free Uniden WDVR mobile app from either the Apple App Store or Google Play Store to activate and watch live video, review footage, and receive customized alerts while on the go. The app gives users:
- Live viewing of the system’s four camera channels, with the option to view all channels simultaneously in quad-view or one-at-a-time in full-screen mode
- Full control of system settings, including recording parameters and video resolution and quality
- The option to receive push notifications and email alerts of motion detection events
- Easy DIY set-up
- Completely wireless–plug in, power start, and record instantly
- Two all-metal IP66-rated outdoor cameras
- VGA-quality video recording and streaming
- High-power infrared LED night vision range of up to 40 feet
- One terabyte hard drive
- Passive Infrared dual motion sensors
- Built-in microphones for audio reception
- Supports up to four camera channels
- Digital A/V transmission range up to 500 feet
- Remote access to live and recorded video with P2P network technology
- Motion and sound detection alerts
- Enterprise-grade security with 256-bit AES and SSL encryption
- App Compatibility: iOS 6.0, OS X 10.8, Android 4.0
Source: Uniden America