Stay on top of the latest smart living tech with SMAhome’s quarterly printed guidebook. Available as single issue of free copy or as a paid yearly subscription, it highlights the best content from mySMAhome.com—the most important news, the key product introduction, and the insightful features and company viewpoints.
In the summer issue
This issue we have unveiled how service providers find new business models to emphasize independent living. Our collections of Human-centric IoT healthcare solutions and platform services hinting at better cares for seniors’ lives to come.
Other highlights include,
- Feature: Residential security enlarges the possibilities of smart home: buyers at SMAhome Expo 2018; access control provides both home security and home automation; SMAhome Award 2018 winners
- Focus: Microsoft Cortana finds niche in smart applications and product showcase
- Viewpoints: Australia smart home market continues to boom
- Stats and Figures: Global smart healthcare market to reach US$30 billion by 2023; 75% of Home Security Installations Include Smart Control Features
- News: IKEA and Sonos reveal their first co-designed home speaker; New Wi-Fi standard to make mesh routers work together
- Sourcing Guide
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers will receive your copies around three weeks.
Not a subscriber? With the completed FREE COPY form entitles you to one free issue of SMAhome publication and receive future issues at times. Subscribe today Here!
If you want to receive the publication regularly, please use our PAID Subscription Service.