Stay on top of the latest smart living technologies with SMAhome’s quarterly printed guidebook. Available as single issue of free copy or as regular subscription, it highlights the best content from mySMAhome.com — with the most important news, key product introduction, and the insightful features and company viewpoints.
In the 2018 Autumn Issue: From Smart Home to Smart Building
Along with the trend of smart cities, we have seen all the industries prepare for their next development for IoT. One of the examples is smart building. Smart buildings are like houses which have a management system connected to different electrical appliances. The building’s demand for energy efficiency is getting higher, and many startups also provide innovations to the industry.
This issue we have expanded our editorial coverage, from homes to connected buildings and more vertical businesses, to give our readers the update of latest IoT development.
【Cover Story: ThroughTek Offers Complete Cloud Solution with Artificial Intelligence】
Other highlights include,
- Exploration: Hotels Embrace Mobile Strategy to Provide Custom Guest Service
- Focus: LoRaWAN Going Strong in Connected Buildings from Simplicity and Cost Aspects
- Viewpoints: Data Protection in the Center of Home Storage Universe: Seagate Technology
- Stats and Figures: 23% of UK Households Have Smart Home Devices
- News: Honeywell Home Business Spins Off to Become “Resideo”
- Sourcing Guide
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers will receive your copies around three weeks.
If you want to receive the publication regularly, please use our Subscription Service.