We will only process your Personal Data in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MFNE does not own or control, or to people that MFNE does not employ or manage.
Who We Are and How to Contact Us
We are Messe Frankfurt New Era Business Media Ltd, registered in Hong Kong. We publish the following websites:
• email us at email@example.com
• call us on +886-2-8729109
• write to us at Media Business Department of Messe Frankfurt New Era Business Media Ltd. Taiwan Branch, with the mailing address, 8F, No. 288, Sec 6, Civic Boulevard, Xinyi District, Taipei 110, Taiwan
Information Collection and Using
Since you sign up to be the subscriber or member to one or some of MFNE affiliated media and event platforms, MFNE shall have the right to collect, process and use your personal information, including but not limited to full name, phone number, facsimile, mobile number, email address, postal address, occupation, magazine subscription status, social activities and other information which may be used to identify a natural person, both directly and indirectly, within the scope of business development purposes of marketing, management and services of customers and members, publications management, advertising or commercial behavior management, statistics and survey analyses, accounting and related services, information and database management, credit card or debit card management, and to use your personal information to provide relevant information of exhibition/event introductions, publications and new products from MFNE and its clients.
MFNE shall have the right to collect, process and use your personal information during its operation period and MFNE is committed to protect your privacy and the privacy of your information. We are required to comply with GDPR (General Data Protection Regulations) to protect your personal data.
As a MFNE subscriber or member, you have the right, at any given time, to make an inquiry for a review of your personal information collect or request to make duplications of your personal information, to supplement or correct your personal information, to discontinue collection, processing or use of your personal information, and to delete your personal information.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
MFNE does not sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested or under the following circumstances:
- Other affiliated MFNE companies need access to your information to help us provide the service efficiently.
- You sign up to download the whitepapers or for any other new services that MFNE will provide and you agree to share your contact info with this white paper’s or service’s sponsor(s).
- In order to provide your other service or favorable right and interests, we’ll share your personal information with other companies who provide such services. We’ll also fully describe the activities and inform you before the third person transmit the information to you. You can have your own choice to accept this service or not.
- For the sake of public safety and MFNE users’ security, judiciary asks MFNE to coordinate with their procedure when provide specific personal data.
- When someone violates MFNE’s terms of service or may damage or invade MFNE’s website user or related third person’s right, MFNE could expose that user’s personal data if MFNE has evidence to believe this data can be used to identify, connect or conduct a suit. Besides, on the legislation needs basis, or for improving our service, managing or other purpose, MFNE may uncover or read user’s personal data.
Updating/Unsubscribing/Amending Your Information
After you register with MFNE to become our member, you can update your personal information, including, name, address, telephone number, e-mail address and so on., at any time after log-in to our website. Or you can send email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have some special requests or want to unsubscribe your service with MFNE.
Whenever we contact you (such as email Newsletter), you will always find an unsubscribe link at the bottom of the email, which you can also use to tell us if you no longer want to receive the newsletter or other communication from us.
Cookies [applicable to online user]
Our web server also collects data about every visitor to the Website, including you. This data includes the IP address, the length of time you spent on the Website and pages you accessed when visiting the Website.
This information enables us to analyse your preferences to better provide a more personal service and improve your personal interaction; for example, to remember where you have visited before, to count how many visitors we receive to a page, to help you sign up for our services, and to protect your data. By collecting these cookies, we can make sure which advertisement is more relevant to you. The relevant advertisement can be also delivered based on the website content you have been viewing, which is known as “retargeting.”
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text sent to your browser by a website you visit. It helps the website to remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings. That can make your next visit easier and the site more useful to you, according to Google.
What types of cookies do we collect?
We collect the following types of cookies,
1. Preference Cookies
2. Security Cookies
3. Processes Cookies
4. Advertising Cookies
For some general definitions for each cookie, please refer to https://policies.google.com/technologies/types?hl=en
How to Reject Cookies
You can change your cookies setting of your browser in advance, to accept or reject all the cookies. Or you can delete all the cookies that are restored in your computer periodically. Or you can use the “decline cookies” link in the pop-up box when you access mySMAhome.com.
If you refuse all the cookies, you probably cannot use parts of the personal service or join some activities.
We are taking steps to ensure your personal information is secure. Appropriate measures in place include limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.