iHealth Air is a wireless pulse oximeter that can accurately measure blood oxygen level, pulse rate, and perfusion index. It is clinically tested and HIPAA compliant. iHealth Air can be worn during activities and quickly clipped to a finger for reading at any time, from anywhere. Then users can view results immediately on the device screen and simultaneously track those results with iHealth’s free mobile health app.
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
- Display system: LED
- Machine size: 62mm x 33mm x 28mm
- SpO2 measuring range: 70-99%, with accuracy of 70-99%, ±2%; <70%, no definition
- Pulse rate measuring range: 30-250bpm, with accuracy of ±2bpm or ±2% larger one
- Power: Battery, 3.7V li-ion, 390 mAh