This Personal Environment Monitor can measure radiation, electromagnetic fields (EMF), UV (Ultra violet), temperature and humidity by simply plugging the sensors to smartphone. It’s designed with aluminum body and is powered by users’ smartphones. No extra battery or charger required. Users can move around with the sensors to detect electromagnetic fields and watch the different amounts appear in real time on smartphone, or see the UV index of outdoor environments. The smart Geiger is a miniature Geiger counter that detects low levels of hard beta and gamma particles.
- Sensor type: semiconductor sensor
- Ultra-small size: 10x30mm
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Compatible with MIC port of smartphone
- Defects EMF can be caused by electronic devices, wireless transmitters, or nearby power lines