Q950 is a multifunctional video intercom equipped with remote access control for maximizing the security of residential premises. It prevents crises and loss resulting from identity fraud by providing video proof and entry log at the same time for verification or further investigation. The passive IR sensor is used to detect any physical proximity to the camera, and the RFID is used for automated access control for restricted areas. Also, Q950 is IP66 and IK09 certified so harsh weather and vandals are not challenges for its rugged body. When the device is being hit in an attempt to damage it, its G-sensor detects the vibrations to activate the alarm and instantly notify the security personnel.
- 6MP imaging sensor featuring extreme wide dynamic range
- Accurate face identification
- Two-way audio
- Network protocol & service: IPv4/v6, TCP, UDP, DHCP, PPPoE, HTTP, HTTPS, DNS, DDNS, NTP, RTP, RTSP, RTCP, SMTP, FTP, IGMP, ICMP, ARP, Bonjour, UPnP, QoS, SNMP, IEEE 802.1X
- Wide dynamic range: Extreme WDR 130 dB
- RFID standard: ISO/IEC 14443-3 (Type A/B), ISO/IEC 15693, ISO/IEC 18000-3M1, NFC Forum (Type 1/2/3/4)