This gateway monitoring system communicates with microinverters, consumption monitoring clamps, and other smart home devices. It can be either cloud interconnected or run stand-alone. Commissioning of the solar array’s configuration occurs on the gateway screen and site configuration is automatically posted to cloud when cloud interaction enabled. In addition to solar monitoring, the gateway is also a home security center of the home controlling Z-Wave sensors and Sirens. The gateway Home Security center is fully featured with user management and status of any relevant information to the security.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi are integrated in every gateway
- Every inverter is part of the mesh network and act as a repeater, thereby extending the range and ensuring reliable communication
- 7″ 800 x 480 LCD touch screen
- Communicates over existing electrical wires
- Multi-rate, error-resistant technology
- 255 microinverters per gateway