EnTurbo Indoor is an indoor access point that offers enhanced 11ac wave 2 wireless performance. EnTurbo’s powerful Qualcomm quad-core processor turbocharges wireless network performance, and efficiency with up to 30% increased throughput compared to 11ac Wave 1 3×3 access points. It reaches wireless speeds to 867 Mbps, eliminate network lag, and provide top-notch performance. Users can connect and power EnTurbo Indoor APs via their Gigabit Power-over-Ethernet port for discrete placement in locations where outlets are limited or unavailable such as ceilings, hallways, rafters, and attics. Power up APs through an 802.3af PoE-compliant switch or with a PoE adapter up to 328 feet from the power source.
- Quad-Core Processor, 717 MHz “Turbo Engine”
- High-capacity 11ac Wave 2 MU-MIMO Performance
- Beamforming Optimizes Signal, Reception & Reliability for Clients
- Dual-band (2.4/5 GHz) & tri-band (2.4/5/5 GHz) models
- Monitor, manage & receive alerts with ezMaster network management