Homee is a LEGO-like radio station that allows users to communicate with intelligent, radio-transmitting devices. With a few steps to set up, Homee allows users to communicate with devices using different wireless technology. The white Brain Cube is the central unit of the Homee. Through Wi-Fi, it collects all the information and transfers it to users’ smartphone. So linking very different devices together is possible.
- Users can always add new cubes to their Homee and thus also new possible radio technologies
- All data is stored on Homee and not on the Internet
- The purple Z-Wave Cube, the blue EnOcean Cube, and the orange ZigBee Cube communicates with the compatible devices and the Brain Cube
- With compatible Homee app, smart home is always just a click away
- Allows setting in-app programs to group devices for control