The mobile application plays a crucial role in the Ajax security system. It’s used to connect new detectors and to tune and test installed detectors, and the program arms and disarms objects. When installed and synchronized with the home network, Ajax Security System can instantly inform about the first signs of intrusion, flooding or fire. The signal of alarm can be a push notification, SMS or phone call, delivering to users no matter where they are.
- Video surveillance: allows connecting up to 10 third-party IP cameras and monitor in real times. The cameras need to support RTSP video streaming. Brands like Hikvision, Dahua, Foscam, and ActiveCAM cameras will work
- Allows partial arming to secure an individual area or perimeter without protecting the entire premises
- A miniature icon in device menu warns users if the SIM card stops working and GSM connection is lost. As a reminder, the GSM connection is your system’s second communication channel
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, German, Greek, Italian, Latvian, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Ukrainian
- System wireless protocol: Jeweller
- App requires iOS 7.1+ or Android 4.1+