Airgloss ProSense detects a wide range of airborne contaminants in real time, including Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), Carbon Monoxide, CO2, and autonomously controls HVAC and air purification systems. Users can simply access the compatible app and manage and view the instant air status. Optional alerts are also available in case of carbon monoxide build up, possible gas leaks or chemical contamination.
- Senses VOCs, CO, NO2, CO2, CH4, temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure, and ambient sound
- Dedicated to all indoor environments
- Works both individually and in array to monitor a single room, a floor, or even the entire building
- Coverage area: depends on sensor installation, up to 200 sqm
- Wired connectivity: RS485 (half duplex, max 115.000 bps)
- Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n @ 2.4GHz, Bluetooth 4.2 (future implementation)