tado° Smart AC Control is compatible with in-window, wall-mounting split and portable AC units, controllable via their remotes. Users can teach tado° the commands of A/Cs remote controls by pointing it at the device and pressing the buttons. Smart AC Control is designed to reduce AC electricity consumption by up to 40 percent.
The device controls the A/C unit via infrared like a remote control, and connects to mobile phones via local Wi-Fi network. In addition, it supports location awareness and can automatically turn off the A/C when the last person has left, and turn on the A/Cs when users approach home. Also, it provides temperature and humidity controls. _
- Connects existing AC units with smartphones
- Supports indoor presence detection and single room control
- Supports Bluetooth iBeacon technology for room to room adaptation
- Built-in humidity sensor for indoor humidity control
- Supports temperature sensor to control ACs according to preferred temperature
- Features Infrared emitter for remote controlling the AC unit. Six emitting diodes allow 180° of beam angle in two planes.