LCF Touch by Thermokon, a flush mounting fan coil room thermostat, can be used for individual control of temperature in commercial, industrial and residential buildings. It is tailored for two-pipe and four-pipe fan coil units with two-wire electric valves. The device combines digital technology with a large LCD touch screen display, which enables the single room controller to be used intuitively.
- Built-in 7 day time clock with 4 time programs
- Output switch contact: 5x contact NO (2x heating & cooling, 3x fan stages), 240 V; load max. 3 A
- Network technology: RS485 Modbus
- Ambient condition: -10 ~ +50 °C, max. 85% rH non-condensing
- Power supply: 90~265 V ~
- Power consumption: max. 0.9 VA (265 V ~)
- Protection rating: IP20