SynOhr MultiSense KNX by Enertex Bayern is a room controller with built in voice recognition. SynOhr MultiSense KNX also measures the temperature, humidity and color intensity indoors. A dot-matrix can show KNX-compliant 14-byte strings, and an integrated speaker outputs audio signals stored on the SD card. The vocabulary speech recognition is approximately 250 words, with no separate teaching needed and can be parameterized via the ETS.
- The colored illuminated central button gives visual feedback to the recognized sequence
- Power supply directly from KNX bus
- With two touch buttons on the left or right corner of the display, and a built-in speaker button to KNX telegrams trigger
- Standard self-sufficient speech recognition with 6 commands
- Displays KNX text messages and symbols