Indoor air can be eight times more polluted than outdoors. With this circumstances, Foobot can smell the invisible, odorless pollutants in the environment it stands and makes them visible through its LED display: orange as bad quality and blue as good. In the app, users can find comparisons of indoor air with the geolocated outdoor air as a reference.
- Works with Nest, Hive, Netatmo, Warmup, Honeywell, Ecobee, Schneider, and Wemo thermostats
- Works with IFTTT and Amazon Echo
- Sensing target: PM2.5, fine particles, VOCs, CO, CO2, temperature and humidity
- Foobot app educates users on the causes and consequences of their activities and how they affect air quality at home
- Provides real-time readings and charts of each pollutant over a period of time, starting from day one
- Connection: 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi b/g/n