R720 is an indoor 802.11ac four-stream Wave 2 Wi-Fi access point with 2.5Gbps backhaul for ultra-dense device environments. The Wi-Fi network performance of R720 is enhanced with BeamFlex+ adaptive antenna technology and a library of 4K+ directional antenna patterns. Through the onboard USB 2.0 port, R720 is able to provide additional technologies like BLE.
- Concurrent dual-band 5GHz/2.4GHz support
- ChannelFly dynamic channel technology: uses machine learning to automatically find the least congested channels and the best throughput the band can support
- SmartMesh wireless meshing technology: dynamically creates self-forming, self-healing mesh network
- Concurrent users: 512wirel
- Maximum of interference mitigation: 15dB
- Network security enhanced with Cloudpath security and management software, SPoT real-time Wi-Fi location engine and analytics software, and SCI network analytics