Showcased in 2018 Secutech Taipei, Vigor2926 is a dual WANs broadband security firewall router with two gigabit Ethernet WAN ports and two USB ports to which 3G/4G/LTE USB modems can be attached. Up to 4 WAN connections can be active simultaneously. Vigor2926 Series can also act as a central management portal for the other Vigor devices on the network, including access points, switches, and even Vigor routers.
- Covers comprehensive LAN management features, such as VLAN, bandwidth management, quality of service, DNS control
- Supports 50 concurrent VPN tunnels and a maximum of 25 concurrent SSL VPN
- Built-in 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band Wi-Fi, and delivers speed up to 1733Mbps + 300Mbps (ac/Vac model)
- Load balancing: IP-based load balancing, session-based load balancing, or WAN data budget
- Dynamic routing: RIP v1/v2, BGP