Like all the Sensative Strips, Strips Comfort is an ultra-thin temperature and ambient light monitoring sensor that can be connected to other smart home devices and apps to notify users of any unusual temperature status. When connected to a smart thermostat, the thermostat can automatically be lowered or raised to match the detected temperature change.
- Temperature range: -20 to +60 ℃
- Temperature accuracy: +/-0.5 ℃
- Resolution: 0.1 ℃
- Light sensor range: 1-64000 LUX
- Supports preset programs to alert when temperature reaches above or below a defined value, or to notify when the light intensity reaches above or below a defined value
- Two-way communication with other devices through Z-Wave Plus
- Works with Google Assistant, SmartThings, Fibaro, Zipato, Futurehome, Vera Controls, and more systems