Built in LED lighting fixtures, the Micro Sensor of Enlighted monitors real-time occupancy, light levels, temperatures and energy usage. Its is the 5th-generation smart sensor of Enlighted. Enlighted Micro Sensor can also collect data from other Bluetooth-enabled devices, allowing custom task and trigger control. Local processing capability of Enlighted Micro Sensor supports advanced sensing and detection algorithms.
- Communicates with LED drivers and controls through Enlighted Sensor Interface (ESI), providing access to device information, energy consumption, and digital lighting control
- Bluetooth technology enables location-based services and data collection from 3rd party sensors
- Dual channel control supports tunable white fixtures, enabling color transitions based on time of day or user control
- Energy saving automation: based on daylight, occupancy, schedule, and provides real-time energy savings report
- 32-bit ARM processor
- Radio frequency: 2400–2483.5 MHz
- Bluetooth 4.0