Nello One, by Germany-based Locumi Labs GmbH, connects smartphone to door intercom and door locks, making visitor control and management easier with app view. Whenever Nello One detects someone rings your bell, the Nello app informs you and it can instantly open the front door for you, regardless of your current location. With the app access, friends or visitors can get digital entries from homeowners’ authorization.
- Using security encryption algorithms TLS 1.2 & AES-256 to protect digital keys
- Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Home
- Swipe to unlock
- Homezone Unlock: with GPS, Nello One knows when users come home and opens the main entrance door automatically, just after a simple ring on the door bell
- In-app door activity history trace back
- Smart lock integration available with August, Danalock, Nuki, SimonsVoss, and Yale locks
- Can work with home services like package delivery, rental housing, house cleaning, elderly home care, dog walking, and more