Equipped with internal temperature and humidity, and light sensor, Heltun Z-Wave Fan Coil Thermostat is added with two additional internal sensors that consider excess heat generated from the device itself, whilst a special compensating software calculates the ambient temperature with precision. Heltun Z-Wave Fan Coil Thermostat has 5 relay outputs each with max 5A load and two independent inputs for relay channels, which allow it to control systems with different power sources for fan speed and heating/cooling control.
- With built-in power consumption software logic to monitor energy usage
- LCD screen showing real-time information: ambient room temperature, air humidity, current temperature settings, thermostat’s operating mode, climate mode, fan speed, and date and time
- 5 relays with maximum load up to 5A each: two relays for cooling and heating valves, and three relays for fan speed
- Z-Wave frequency: EU-868/869 MHz
- Up to 10 separate devices can be connected to the thermostat