Lighting Switch Set FRL103 of the Netherlands-based Freelux can learn from the natural sunlight pattern and seasonal changes. Every day during sunset, the pyramid-shaped light sensor sends a radio signal to the FRX103 connected plugs to automatically turn on indoor lighting one by one in sequence. And after finishing entire lighting process, the pyramid light sensor records the time between twilight and the end of the evening for precise daily lighting automation.
- Learning algorithms to adjust lighting based on seasonal changes
- The time-out can easily be set on the previous day at the same time as desired on all days thereafter
- FRX103 consists of a remote control, pyramid light sensor and three FRX103 connected plugs
- Power supply for pyramid light sensor: 2×1.5V AAA Alkaline battery
- Lighting switches can work with lamp types such as halogen, energy saving, and LED lamps