IoT Gateway GTW389 is a multi-functional smart home gateway using Qualcomm MSM8909 SoC with built-in rechargeable battery. It is interoperable with wireless communication including Zigbee, 4G, Wi-Fi, LoRa and BLE, and supports external RF module through USB. IoT Gateway GTW389 fits for industrial-level system control and data collection. It can not only be applied in smart home and building, but smart transportation, wireless smart metering system, telecare, and more.
- CPU frequency: 1.5GHz
- Internal memory: 32 bit 1G LPDDR3
- Internal storage: 4GB eMMC
- OS: Android 6.0
- Using Bluetooth 5.0, Zigbee 3.0 with built-in Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi frequency range: 2.400~2.497GHz, 4.900~5.845GHz (optional)
- Ethernet port: RJ45 10/100M
- Audio codec: integrated PM8909
More gateway/hub introductions on SMAhome here.