Buzzer Bulb comes in white or color light, and can be scheduled to turn on and off to guard the house when homeowners are away. It is also embedded with a 105dB siren, so that the device can be incorporated into a home surveillance system. It also has a PIR sensor built-in which can trigger lights or siren. A different model with gas sensor can detect poisonous gas and trigger alarms if there is a gas leak.
The light bulb supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and Z-Wave connection so that users can control the device with their smartphones remotely as well as Siri voice command.
- 6-watt white light or 3-watt color light
- Timer setting to activating lighting or siren
- E26 or E27 bulb base
- Supports 90-240V full range input power
- PIR sensor has a 5-meter motion detection range with 120-degree wide coverage
- Gas sensor has 2000ppm threshold