Looking for ultimate smart home security? BENETEK has introduced a door lock that is invisible from the outside, making it difficult for burglars to locate the lock and break in.
Homeowners have a number of options to open the door, however, including remote, keypad, RF card and smartphone. BENETEK smart lock is HomeKit-compatible, meaning users can unlock the door with Siri via their smartphone or smartwatch.
Homeowners can send virtual keys to guests 24/7, and receive push notifications after guests have entered or left the house. There is also an activity log available for the smartphone which shows all the entry and exit records.
Also, the smart lock works with the Z-Wave protocol, and can be integrated with a smart home system. As such, the lock can be connected with third-party devices and locked or unlocked with a trigger event.
The lock is made of zinc alloy, giving it a stylish and robust outlook. It runs on four AA alkaline batteries which can last up to one year. One rechargeable backup battery is also provided. The smart lock is easy to install, so it may be targeted for the DIY market.
- Lock body size: 152 x 80 x 40 (mm)
- Keypad size: 125 x 50 x 25 (mm)
- Item Weight: 4.41 pounds
- Working environment: -30~70℃; Humidity<90%
- Wireless remote distance: 10 m (Depending on the environment)
- Z-wave control distance (to Z-wave server): 30 m indoors
- Capacity of remote: 25pcs can expand
- Capacity of password: 13 sets
- Working current (MAX): <500mA
- Static current of battery: <95μA
- Latch size: 25x30x15mm
- Latch features: Lock latch length > 25mm; comply with GA/T73-94 5.16B standard
- Z-Wave frequency: 868.4 MHz – China/Europe; 908.4 MHz – USA; 921.4 MHz – Australia/New Zealand; 869.2 MHz – Russia