For smarter grids and more energy efficiency, Theben CONEXA 3.0 is an interoperable smart meter gateway that fulfills multi-client capability for multi-family houses. It also works on cross-sectoral applications in the field of electricity, gas, water and heat metering. CONEXA 3.0’s flexible installation can fit in ENWG-compliant meter cabinet, 3-point meter cabinet, or mounting on adapter plate.
- With flexibility to integrate KNX smart building system
- Connection to CLS components (Controllable Local Systems) and smart grids
- Transmission from counter to CONEXA: via wM-Bus (OMS with AFL4.0, Mode 7), and HDLC via RS485
- Integrated standard interfaces: WAN, LMN, HAN and CLS
- Transfer of data to the administrator by xml standard via Ethernet, powerline via Ethernet, mobile radio, GPRS and LTE
- Developed in accordance with BSI (PP, TR-03109), PTB-A 50.8 and the FNN standards