KENBO MC-01 is a WiFi-enabled smart controller that sends out stable transmission for greater signal coverage. It is capable of learning infrared signals from various appliances, which homeowners can control remotely from their phone. KENBO MC-01 also works with radio frequency transmission.
The controller allows for unlimited scene setup which may be applied in different rooms. The setup will be stored in the cloud. After logging into their accounts, users will be able to access their settings even after they change phones.
The controller may be connected to devices such as smart switch, video camera, door sensors and roller shutter. In addition, the controller may be integrated with KENBO’s smart socket and wall-mounted panel switch.
- Wi-Fi/3G/4G transmission
- RF 315/433 MHz transmission
- 8-15 meters of infrared control range
- The companion KENBO app lets users control home devices
- Small size for easy placement in the house
- Double as wire or wireless router