IP door access Kisi Controller Pro KCP50 is the connected door control that records the activity logs of the gates, windows or turnstiles to the Kisi cloud. Users can review real time access logs to stay on top of what’s happening at your spaces. Each Kisi Controller Pro KCP50 can connect up to four door relays, contact sensors, or request to exit inputs, keeping the owner alerted when any unwanted access occurred.
- Cloud configurable access schedules
- Power outputs to supply power to electric strikes
- Tamper protection with IP 67 enclosure to ensure physical integrity of the system
- Connectivity: wired CAT6 or Wi-Fi
- Kisi easily integrates with all existing electronic lock systems, granting users the ability to unlock doors using NFC or Bluetooth connections
- For more than 4 doors, the Kisi controller can be added as modules and scale up to unlimited number of locks
- Over-the-air updated OS
More access control products introduced on SMAhome here.