With a built-in microphone to detect break sounds, Radio Bridge Acoustic Glass Break Sensor detects and sends instant notifications to the users. The sensor supports major LPWAN communication standards such as Sigfox, LoRa/LoRaWAN, and SubGig, the proprietary protocol of Radio Bridge. The Acoustic Glass Break Sensor can be used for window break detection in hotels, homes, and public buildings, or other general glass break sensing.
- Enclosure tamper detects if the packaging of the sensor itself is opened or broken
- Wall mount tamper detects if the sensor has been removed from the wall or mounting point
- User replaceable battery
- Integrated internal antenna
- Over-the-air sensor configuration in the field
- Automatic low battery and sensor health reporting