HomeSeer HS-FLS100+ is a Z-Wave-connected PIR and light (LUX) sensor that’s designed to work outdoor with standard floodlight fixtures. It sends Z-Wave commands when unusual motion is sensed and when motion has not been sensed for a period of time. It will also send LUX information via Z-Wave commands. Motion and light sensitivity are both adjustable from controller. HS-FLS100+ can be used as a retrofit sensor replacement for most motion-activated floodlight fixtures.
- Conventional Mode: automatically turns on floodlights directly when motion is sensed and LUX level is low
- Smart Mode: sends motion and LUX data to central controller and responds to Z-Wave commands for lighting control
- Maximum load: 300 watts (incandescent) or 100 watts (LED)
- PIR angle of detection: 120°
- PIR maximum range: 12 meters
- LUX range: 0 – 250
- Z-Wave frequency: 908 MHz