JBL Link Bar is a device that turns a traditional TV into a smart TV. Although categorized as a smart speaker, Link Bar also acts like an Android TV set-up box. It connects with a TV with a HDMI cable.
It is Google Assistant-enabled so that users may control the TV with voice command. Users may also ask questions and control smart home devices at home suing the Link Bar with voice command.
The product features stereo configuration, built-in Wi-Fi & Ethernet connectivity, Chromecast built-in, Bluetooth audio streaming, high-resolution audio playback and far-field microphone.
- Maximum power output: 100 W
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >85 dBA
- Inputs: 3 x HDMI; 1 x optical TOSLINK; 1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm AUX
- Output: 1 x HDMI with ARC
- Other connections: 1 x RJ45 Ethernet LAN
- Bluetooth version: 4.2
- Wi-Fi: dual-band (2.4/5 GHz) 802.11a/b/g/n/ac
- Maximum resolution supported: Up to UHD 4K
- HDR support: Yes, Dolby Vision & HDR10
- Power requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 10.16 x 2.36 x 3.66″ / 1020 x 60 x 93 mm
- Weight: 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg