The wireless sensor connects to an Android or iOS device through Wi-Fi, and sends instant notifications to homeowners when water leak is detected. There is a detachable probe that can extend to hard-to-reach areas. The sensor can be used for under the sink, around tubs, near water heaters or washing machines.
- Radio frequency: 2.4 Ghz
- Network protocol: IEEE 802.11 b/g/n
- Wireless range: up to 147 feet (45m)
- Power source: CR2 battery
- Battery life: 5 years in standby; 4 years if triggered twice each month
- Dimensions: 67 x 24 mm
- Probe length: 3.8 feet (115.8cm)