CloudRain consists of the app, a center controller and a sprinkler valve. The controller connects to home Wi-Fi and is controlled via the CloudRain app. Users can set up daily watering plan of the garden to fit their plants’ specific needs based on real-time local weather data. The local historical data is another reference to make the evaluation as exact as possible.
- Adaptive Watering Technology: automatically schedule the perfect water-times for the plants with parameters of precipitation intensity, precipitation probability, temperature, humidity, wind speed and cloud cover
- Controller can additionally control up to 5 wired 24V AC valves
- In-app irrigation zone set-up
- Dario frequency: 2.4 GHz/863 MHz
- Valve and controller radio transmission range is 300m at free sight
- Sprinkler valve is solar powered and can be simply mounted to the garden’s taps and can connect to standard hose or irrigation pipe fittings